AWESOME WATER® FILTER, Elite Premium Filter
This Elite Premium Filter is only compatable with the Awesome Water® - Elite Filter Bottle Systems and 20L Elite Benchtop Purifier.
HEALTHY FILTERED WATER!
The ever-popular multi-layered Awesome Water® - Elite Premium Filter, has a unique filtration process that is designed to purify your drinking water naturally.
Through the multi-stage process, the filter removes impurities in the water to a very high degree. The filter also adds important trace minerals required by our bodies.
AWESOME FOR OUR BODIES!
HOW AWESOME WATER® - ELITE PREMIUM FILTER WORKS:
Our Awesome Water® - Elite Premium Filters are fitted inside the filtration bottle – thus ensuring consistently clean fresh water, down to .5 micron. Just add tap water and your Awesome Water® - Elite Premium Filters will do the rest.
Elite Premium Filter - Filtration Steps
- Stage 1. Ceramic dome - 0.3 micron can remove rust, sediment particles of 0.3 microns and larger.
- Stage 2 Activated Carbon – Removes chlorine, organic sediment and odours form your mains water.
- Stage 3: Mineralised Balls – Adds natural trace minerals required by the body including iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium and iodine.
- Stage 4: Mineral Ceramic Balls – Insoluble, gradually releases mineral substance.
- Stage 5: Activated Carbon - Removes chlorine, organic sediment and odours form your mains water.
- Stage 6: Mineralised Balls - Adds natural trace minerals required by the body including iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium and iodine.
- Stage 7: Ceramic Plate – Removes bacteria and parasites e.g Giardia.
Installation, Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Take new filter out plastic and flush under tap for five minutes before first use.
- Screw new filter into underside of top bottle.
- Put black and white felt pads inside plastic dome in top bottle (white on top)
- Maintenance after use: To ensure healthy water clean complete Blue bottle once a week by simply rinsing it with water.
- Replace the filter every 6 months or 2000L water usage.
- Take care that the unit does not stand in direct sunlight.
How to change Awesome Water® Elite Premium Filters/Cleaning - Instructional video, below:
How To Change Awesome Water® Elite Premium Filters/Cleaning - PDF Manual, Click Link Below:
- In event of the extremely slow filtration process, please rinse the filter with warm water, not boiling water.
- Please soak filter and pads in water for 10 minutes and then run under water for two minutes to remove the remaining carbon and to remove the air in between the particles and materials inside.
- If filter is turning green, rinse with warm water and take care that the unit does not stand in direct sunlight. If this continues to be an issue we have a product specifically designed to stop this from occurring.
- If water flowing over the middle ring, it may be because the activated carbon is blocked. Simply rinse the filter with warm water again (not boiling water).
- Each Elite Premium Filter comes with the black and white felt pads for inside the plastic dome.
“To Make Tap Water Awesome” choose Awesome Water®'s Elite Premium Filter !!!
Awesome Water® Filters