Car, Boat and Caravan Fridge Cooler/Freezer 12V/24V/240V
25L AC/DC COMPRESSOR REFRIGERATOR
Classification of Climate: T, ST, N, SN
Product Dimensions: W X D X H =525 X355 X360
Refrigerant: R134a 40g
Foam vesicant: C5H10/C- pentane
Temperature drop: 40 - 50℃
AC voltage: AC 100 -120V / 220 - 240V / 50-60Hz
Rated power: 45.0W
Consumption of energy: 0.13kWh/24hrs
Battery voltage: DC 12V / 24V
Rated power: 45W Pack Size : 575X405X420
Certificates: SAA CE EMC ROHS
Key Product Features:
• The most reliable portable cooling system in the world.
• Electronics, high efficiency, low energy consumption.
• Multi-voltage system DC (12 and 24 Volt)
• Adjustable battery protection helps protect your battery (DC only).
In the Box:
DC Power Cord 1
AC Adaptor 1
User’s Manual 1
Handle Parts 1
• Warning: Do not use your unit if any cabling is damaged, frayed or there is exposed the wiring.
• Warning: Do not attempt or continue to operate your unit if it is wet.
• When using the unit ensure the circuit being used has a fuse or circuit breaker, recommended the size for DC 12 Volt is 15 Amp, DC 24 Volt is 7.5 Amp.
• Make sure the voltage is within the correct range for the socket and cable being used. The technical data label on the side of the unit shows the voltage ranges.
• Do not place any electrical devices inside the refrigerator as they may be damaged.
Notes on using the product
o Your unit requires good ventilation, especially around the back of the refrigerator; allow a gap of at least 100mm around all sides.
o Do not allow a large amount of frost to build up on the inside walls as this may impair cooling. Defrost by turning the unit off, allowing the frost to melt and wiping out the water.
o The lower the ambient temperature, the lower the power usage, in order to maximise efficiency keep the unit in a cool location out of direct sunlight.
o It is recommended to operate the unit on a flat surface, but it will operate at angles up to 30º.
o Power Both DC (12 and 24 Volt)
o Battery Protection: Selecting the Low, Med, High positions of the switch (next to the DC power socket), you can choose different levels of battery protection. In the below table, you can find the voltages when the compressor stops running (cut-out) and when the compressor restarts working (cut-in).
o Cable Length Specification the DC cables must have a suitable cross-section for their length (measured from the battery to the unit)
Cleaning and maintenance
o Clean the appliance inside and out with a clean damp cloth every week. If it is dirty, use sodium bicarbonate dissolved in lukewarm water to clean the unit.
o Never use abrasive products, detergents or soap. After cleaning, wipe out with a clean damp cloth and dry carefully.
o Do not store product inside unit if the unit is not on
o Do not store the unit if it is wet inside or without leaving the lid open.
o Never clean the unit under running water or in dish water. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or hard objects during cleaning as these can damage the unit.
• The unit is not turning on
o Check whether the unit has been turned on
o Check the power supply (try a different power source, i.e. different vehicle or power socket)
o Check whether the plug and the socket have a good connection.
o Check whether the fuse has been burned out or blown
• Low refrigeration performance
o Too much product has been placed inside the unit 4
o There is too much warm product inside the unit
o The lid is unlatched / or open
o The lid seal is broken o Problems arising from poor ventilation (ensure at least 100mm of space around all sides)
o The ambient is too high
o The temperature setting is too high
• Can hear the sound of running water from inside the unit
o This is normal, due to the flow of refrigerant in the unit.