AWESOME WATER, 8 Stage Filter - Premium, Buy 4 Bundle Pack
- The ever-popular multi-layered 8 Stage Premium filter cartridge has a unique filtration process that is designed to purify your drinking water. Naturally, the 8 stage filters go three steps further than the old 5 stage filter option. Bringing you a higher level of filtration.
- Through the Premium multi-stage filtration process, the filter removes impurities in the water to a very high degree such as: Chlorine, Bacteria, Organic Sediment, Rust, Germs, Odours and Lithium.
- The filter also adds important trace minerals required by our bodies such as: Magnesium, Potassium, Iodine, Iron and Zinc.
- Filters are fitted inside the blue filtration bottle - thus ensuring consistently clean fresh water. Just add tap water and your Awesome Water Cooler will do the rest.
- Easy to Install.
- Easy to Clean.
- Easy to replace parts when necessary.
- Each Filter comes with the black and white felt pads for inside the plastic dome.
8 Stage Filter - Premium - Filtration Steps
- Stage 1. Ceramic dome - 0.3 micron can remove rust, sediment particles of 0.3 microns and larger.
- Stage 2 KDF – assists the activated carbon filter to rid your water of chlorine, lead, mercury, iron and hydrogen sulphide.
- Stage 3 Activated Carbon – Removes chlorine, organic sediment and odours form your mains water.
- Stage 4: Mineralised Balls – Adds natural trace minerals required by the body including iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium and iodine.
- Stage 5: Mineral Ceramic Balls – Insoluble, gradually releases mineral substance.
- Stage 6: Activated Carbon - Removes chlorine, organic sediment and odours form your mains water.
- Stage 7: Mineralised Balls - Adds natural trace minerals required by the body including iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium and iodine.
- Stage 8: Ceramic Plate – Removes bacteria and parasites e.g Giardia.
Installation, Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Take new filter out plastic and flush under tap for five minutes before first use.
- Screw new filter into underside of top bottle.
- Put black and white felt pads inside plastic dome in top bottle (white on top)
- Maintenance after use: To ensure healthy water clean complete Blue bottle once a week by simply rinsing it with water.
- Replace the filter every 6 months or 2000L water usage.
- Take care that the unit does not stand in direct sunlight.
How to change Awesome Water Filters/Cleaning - Instructional video, below:
How To Change Awesome Water Filters/Cleaning - PDF Manual, Click Link Below:
- In event of the extremely slow filtration process, please rinse the filter with warm water, not boiling water.
- Please soak filter and pads in water for 10 minutes and then run under water for two minutes to remove the remaining carbon and to remove the air in between the particles and materials inside.
- If filter is turning green, rinse with warm water and take care that the unit does not stand in direct sunlight. If this continues to be an issue we have a product specifically designed to stop this from occurring.
- If water flowing over the middle ring, it may be because the activated carbon is blocked. Simply rinse the filter with warm water again (not boiling water).